Hey, Remember to register and download client!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey, Remember to register and download client!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruitment Chest and other updates to come! (project phalanx news edition .1)

4 posters

:: Announcements :: News

Go down

Recruitment Chest and other updates to come! (project phalanx news  edition .1) Empty Recruitment Chest and other updates to come! (project phalanx news edition .1)

Post  aizen Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:41 pm

so if you have been on recently you may have noticed Eli & i have been working on the recruitment reward system so ill spill the beans
how it works: if you recruit a player to the server and he decides to stay you should contact either Eli or myself and we will give you a key to the recruitment chest which can be opened for a prize

prizes range from a black can all the way up to an armadyle godsword!
the prize chest is located int he new ::help zone near the back and i feel you will like the satisfaction you get when you open it ea time to view your precious rewards

if you have any questions about the chest or recruitment contact Eli or myself via personal message in game or on the forums
//

updates in progress

ice queen: finishing the coding for the location npc's and drop table
boss amulet: no spoilers yet
cooking zone: almost finished.
donator zone: in development 4 days maximum time and should be finished
Vote point shop: in-development should be done in a couple days

any questions about future updates talk to eli or myself about them and ill see you all soon with more news till then have fun

yours sincerely Aizen
aizen
aizen
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Chest and other updates to come! (project phalanx news  edition .1) Empty Re: Recruitment Chest and other updates to come! (project phalanx news edition .1)

Post  skulled Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:56 am

Hmm, too bad i can't come online and see it for myself..

~Skulled
skulled
skulled
Rune Member
Rune Member

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Chest and other updates to come! (project phalanx news  edition .1) Empty Re: Recruitment Chest and other updates to come! (project phalanx news edition .1)

Post  Matt Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:04 am

cyclops I really like this.

~Matt king
Matt
Matt
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post  jarvis Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:13 pm

awsome can't wait to try this stuff out! thanks for working so hard for us guys!

jarvis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down