Hey, Remember to register and download client!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey, Remember to register and download client!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Item spawning: The real story.. (In my opinion)

:: Announcements :: News

Go down

Item spawning: The real story.. (In my opinion) Empty Item spawning: The real story.. (In my opinion)

Post  skulled Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:47 am

Well, Sunday the 17th, me and and my friend in real life (Thieve), Kind of spawned alot of items and released them in the server, because with this spawning technique you should have every item in the history of RS, so lets say if i want 2Bil GP, i'd just do this ::item 0995 2000000000, that way i could have 2b gp by doing nothing,
Me and Thieve desided to keep all of the items for ourselfs and show of with them, Smile
But, more people came to ask where we got those items from.
At one point i show'd Eli a few Party Hats, he wasn't very happy...
In fact, he took al the items i spawned, he said i was bug abusing, but.. it really wasnt, i didn't abuse anything, i was not planning on trading people and give them ''Fr33 st00f''
But me and Thieve were upset because we couldn't keep the items or Eli would ban us.
So me and Thieve desided to spawn a shit load of Rares and drop them all over Project Phanlanx,
We i thought we spawned enough Thieve kept on spawning, i didn´t anymore..
So i told Thieve today on school thats he´d better quit and come play the server the normal way, he would think about it.
Anyway Eli said that i could keep my Quest Cape and my Bunny ears.

So yeah, thats about it, Eli i hope you read this Smile and ehm, sorry for the spawning thing, i had a great time doing it Very Happy

DISCLAIMER: IM NOT SPAWNING ITEMS ANYMORE, DON'T ASK FOR IT, AL I GOT LEFT IS MY BUNNY EARS AND QUEST CAPE, AND NO.. I WONT SELL THEM. Very Happy

Hava a great day!

~Skulled
skulled
skulled
Rune Member
Rune Member

Back to top Go down